Welcome to a New Year!
It’s a fresh start to what I hope will be another productive writing year. I reviewed my 2012 goals and was pleased to see I accomplished almost all of them. Here’s a recap of the highlights:
– Finished editing 2nd MS and pitched at 2 conferences
– Began writing the 3rd story in my Taking Chances series during NJRW’s JeRoWriMo
– Finished replotting & revising (again) my 1st MS
– Finaled and won FIRST place in 2 writing contests (The Write Stuff and Indiana Golden Opportunity)
– Blogged monthly with the Violet Femmes, which included writing a short story for Valentine’s Day and two round robin stories
– Read new authors (read 68 books & 14 audio books)
– Continued to network with friends & other authors to improve my craft
Not a bad list. Here’s some new items I’d like to accomplish in 2013:
1. Continue my pursuit of an agent and/or editor.
2. Finish my third MS.
My wish for all of you is to have a happy and healthy New Year. May all your dreams (writing and otherwise) come true!