Since it’s only the 5th day of the new year, it’s not too late to welcome in 2011 or to set some writing goals I hope to achieve this year. So here goes:
- Continue to search for agent representation for A Chance for Love.
- Submit A Chance for Love in other writing contests.
- Complete writing 2nd book.
- Update blog on a regular basis (which I hope to be somewhere between weekly and monthly).
- Attend classes that will help improve my craft and learn more about getting published.
- Read the backlog of books sitting on my bookshelf (13 for pleasure + 3 about writing) and on my Nook (8 at current count). That’s in addition to the books I’ll download or buy that my favorite authors are writing. I know, this technically isn’t a writing goal but it’s definitely something I will work on this year. It’s a good thing I LOVE to read!
Until my next post…happy writing and reading!