Hello and welcome to my blog!
I created this to share my writing journey with others. The year 2010 has been an amazing one for me as a writer. I’ve accomplished all the goals I’d set at the beginning of the year.
- Submit to a contest – submitted to the “Put Your Heart in a Book” & RWA “Golden Heart” Contests.
- Begin attending New Jersey RWA local chapter meetings.
- Query agents.
Some other accomplishments I managed this year are:
- Really finished editing my first novel
- Pitched to 2 agents at the NJ Romance Writers conference
- Became RWA PRO eligible
- Started novel #2
- Created my blog (and with only 2 days in the year left!)
As 2010 comes to an end I’m grateful for all that I’ve accomplished and hope that 2011 is as and maybe even more prosperous!
May you all have a Happy New Year!